10 September 2008

I am really not a big fan of change. I never have been. I like to have a plan, a system, and work and live within it. After the year that we have had, you would think that I would be much more accustom to change by now.

I had hoped that after a year in Central we would have found our “normal”. But no such thing. If you didn’t already know, I quit my job two weeks ago. I am now a stay at home mom again!!!! I am so happy. Jake and I are getting into a routine with school and chores. We have been getting the house reorganized for school. I have joined a Bible study. Jake joined Civil Air Patrol with Mark. Oh, I also re-upped my Mary Kay so I can try to make a little money for us. Now if we can just keep things going without a change for a month or so it would be great!

1 comment:

Trace-n-the-Grace said...

THe only thing steady in life is change. Remember, Jenn, that the best element of change is growth. Keep growing.