06 November 2008

Mom's Visit

Our visit with mom was GREAT! Okay, maybe not great, I got sick Friday night and all day Saturday, but we did have fun. Mom got to spend time with Jake checking out what homeschool is like. They had a team project to do. We did some shopping and enjoyed a few antique stores with Jake, he is a fun kid! We spent a good deal of time doing what we all like best...playing games. Mom got this great new game I highly recommend it! (What's Yours Like?) We spent Sunday in downtown Greenville. It was too short, but it was so great to have her here! Right after mom left I ended up in the hospital with three kidney stones! They were only able to get two of the three stones, one of which was 7mm! It was very painful, and the real bummer is that there is still one stone still rattling around in there so I get to do it all over again at some point.






Sleep over









School Time














Good Eats














Growing...



















What a smile













Growing, Growing














Game night



















Mom's New Game

































2 comments:

Trace-n-the-Grace said...

I love homeschooling. Even mommas need sick days. Now if I can get my mom to do school with the kiddos, now that's just a bonus.

adyluv said...

love your blog it's great. totally enjoyed reading it.