07 October 2008

I've Been Tagged

I don't usually do things like this, but I figured I could just once.:

Meme Rules: Each player answers the question themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago (1998):
1. I was 32 years old.
2. I had been married 7 years.
3. I had a 2 year old son.
4. We had just bought our first house.
5. We were attending Lakeview Wesleyan Church

5 things on today’s “to do” list:
1. Do laundry.
2. Do a days worth of homeschool in two hours.
3. Go on a field trip to an orchard.
4. Dust.
5. Watch Bones!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Lemon Squares (Cathy's are the best!)
2. Popcorn, cheesy is my favorite.
3. Kosher dill pickles.
4. Saltines.
5. DQ Ice cream cakes.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. PAy off all our debt.
2. Buy a Jeep Wrangler.
3. Have a savings account.
4. Buy a house.
5. Give to charity.

5 places I have lived:
1. Sturgis, MI
2. Marion, IN
3. Clemson, SC
4. Central, SC
5.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Preschool Teacher
2. Full time volunteer, JC Bodyshop, College Church
3. Office Manager, Youth For Christ
4. Babysitter
5. Pet store clerck, poop slinger, fish tank cleaner, reptile feeder....

Now, I’m supposed to tag 5 others:
1. Marcia Wodard
2. Tasha Quakenbush
3. Kari Terhune
4. Tracey Wesphal
5. Lisa Huber

1 comment:

Trace-n-the-Grace said...

In 1998, you were 32 years old? That means you are turning 42 this year? And I always thought of you as the same age as me..